A winning team possesses management skills which enables the translation of organizational resources into top rate performance. People join organizations with their own faculties, traits and idiosyncrasies. Managerial traits are largely congenital but the skills and techniques of management need to be acquired, developed and nurtured over the years. Unfortunately, in this demanding world you cannot wait for your hair to turn grey to evolve and excel in time. But, acquire these skills surely you can - through a planned, regular and systematic programme of training in the organisation. And as these skills get harnessed in the journey of progress, performance enhancement is a natural outcome.
A comprehensive management training program should answer the following questions:-
- Which are the manager skills key to our business?
- How do we enhance our productivity quotient?
- Which are the management skills that need to be imparted?
- What should be the scheme of our management training programme?
Ajoy Basu believes that the search for answers to the above questions needs to cover the following skills/techniques which are imperative for a manager to become an outstanding performer:-
- How do you make your decision making objective?
- How to prepare a business plan?
- How to forecast your cash requirements?
- How to use excel proficiently?
- How to conduct a meeting professionally?
- How do you design a holistic MIS?
- How do you scrutinize a legal document?
- How to improve your word power, sentence power, business communication and presentation skills?
- How to conduct your brainstorming sessions effectively?
- How to read rapidly, recall rapidly?
- How do you perpetuate a culture of excellence for the rest of your life through “RIYAAZ”
A well designed management development programme will ensure systematic personality development of the participating staff as it provides the right tools and techniques through which their energies and enthusiasm will find productive expression.
Ajoy Basu’s TRP for Excellence embodies in itself all the above rudiments of corporate training, personality development and leadership enhancement. Through the sustained and specialized route of “Riyaaz” the progress is continual, measurable and lifelong – making the manager reach beyond himself. Post training, the few hours of Riyaaz every week will usher in that cycle of change which should transform the manager into a consistent winner.
Skills/Techniques covered in our Workshops
|Select Business and Decision Making Skills|
|Communication, Retention and Recall Skills|